My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Spooky Night

Here's my Cirque Du Freak Nail art entry for bundle monster. 
You can vote once a day for your favorite entry here : VOTE

Please vote for me...   Thanks! ♥ My entry is on the 4th tab... 
Inspired by a Haunted house on top of the hill.
I used different bundle image plates for my design (bm213, 301, 224, 225 323 and Bm 13)...Sponging, layering, and stamping technique..

Hope you like it! God Bless



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful manicure!

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is such an amazing design!
    I love the colors, the gradient, the little details., just too perfect *__*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't speak english very well , but I find tis manicure very nice , i love it

    ReplyDelete