My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Seductive Nails

Hi all, after the Lolita inspired nails I made, I try to make a seductive sexy nail design this time, yay! I was inspired by my fav. perfume, very sexy Victoria secret..I really love it's seductive fragrance,very relaxing, aside from its sweet scent.. Vs is my second favorite, next to essay miyake.. What do you think? Do you like my mani? I used arezia for the base coat then I applied "Essie matte about you" as top coat.. I used different image plate like b52,b53,b79 and b12 then I added rhinestones on my thumb and pinky finger nails.. :)
I took a picture of my nails with my old h&m belt because I think it looks sexy Same as the ring on my index like the stones on it.
Hope you like it! God bless you all!


Happy Weekend!

13 comments:

  1. so sexy!!! and the konadicure is so amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great job on getting the text in a straight line! Very creative as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. You are SO very creative.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is a steamy set of nails

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your manis are always a work of art Mae! This manicure is very sexy indeed =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey very sexy Mae, very hot lol ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi...hahahahahahaaha
    these nails is very funny hahahahaahah
    I loved*-*
    thanks for the visit in my blog huney*-*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, found you thru Thriszha's blog~ have fun today ^.^ Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adoreiii!!!
    beijos = D
    Luana

    http://decaronanamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete